Seborrhea is a chronic inflammatory skin disease that usually appears on the scalp and face (the sides of the nose, behind the ears, forehead, eyebrows and eyelashes). Symptoms of seborrhea include dandruff, irritated skin and redness.
Seborrhea leads to an increased production and secretion of oily material from the skin glands, meaning symptoms appear in areas rich in sebaceous glands. The cause of seborrhea remains unknown, but studies have indicated that a fungus called MALASSEZIA / PITYROSPORUM OVALE is likely one of the causes of the inflammation. Other factors may be genetics, hormones, environment and the body’s immune system. There is currently no cure for seborrhea, but it can be controlled.
Treatment of dry or oily seborrhea, skin fungus, eczema and atopic dermatitis.
Immediately treats and quickly eliminates the signs of skin problem. Anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial.
- DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZAT
- GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA LICORICE
- TRIFOLIUM PRATENSE EXT
- GALIUM APARINE EXT
- CALENDULA OFF
Directions for use
Can be applied up to 3 times per day Only apply when seborrhea appears on the skin.
Important to note: Cleaning the infected area from excess oil imrpoves the symptoms. Exposure to the sun to a suitable extent. The cream should be used to treat symptoms as long as they exist and should not be used as a moisturizer.
- Apply using fingers without using cotton wool or applicator.
- Wash hands after application.
- Do not apply the active preparations around the eyes.
- Follow the instructions for use and make sure not to exceed the number of applications per day.
- Do not deviate from the instructions for use, do not search for a "quick fix” or use too much cream; you must use sunscreen of at least SPF 50
- Apply the moisturizer/ sunscreen 5 minutes after the application of the preparation.
For additional questions, please contact a certified Dermalosophy cosmetic.