Rosacea is a common condition, especially for people with fair skin; it usually appears after the age of 30. Rosacea refers to a wide range of symptoms, often beginning gradually, with redness and blushing in the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin areas. Over time, the symptoms may worsen and include the appearance of small blood vessels, especially on the nose, which become increasingly visible. Small acne-like pimples may also develop, called ACNE ROSACE. Treatment in this case includes combined use – of Rosa Gel in the morning and Acne Triple Gel in the evening.
The causes of rosacea are unknown. However, possible triggers are (in descending order of percentages): Sun exposure, stress, hot weather, wind, strenuous activity, alcohol, hot tubs, cold weather, spicy food, moisturizing, indoor heat.. Rosacea isn’t contagious but can get worse over time.
זוהי בעיה כרונית והיא יכולה להיות קיימת בהפוגות.
As of today there is no cure for rosacea, but it can be controlled by proper professional care.
- DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE
- ADIPIC ACID
Directions for use
The gel can be applied up to 3 times a day. Using the products, even during the remission of rosacea, can prevent the symptoms. Stop usage if there is no improvement after 3 weeks.
Important to mentio: Avoid the causes known to trigger rosacea. Use sunscreen during the day.
- Not intended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Apply using fingers without using cotton wool or applicator.
- Wash hands after application.
- Do not apply the active preparations around the eyes.
- Follow the instructions for use and make sure not to exceed the number of applications per day.
- Do not deviate from the instructions for use, do not search for a "quick fix” or use too much cream; you must use sunscreen of at least SPF 50
- Apply the moisturizer/ sunscreen 5 minutes after the application of the preparation.
For additional questions, please contact a certified Dermalosophy cosmetic.